Wet & Forget Indoor Mould & Mildew Remover 2L
Wet & Forget Indoor sanitising cleaner is the easiest way to curb indoor mould and mildew. The convenient spray-and-wipe formula cleans, deodorises and sanitises all at once.
How it works
Wet & Forget Indoor is a bleach-free solution that kills odour-causing bacteria and helps inhibit the regrowth of mould and mildew. It cleans, deodorises, and sanitises all in one step, and produces no harsh or irritating fumes. The sanitising function of Wet & Forget Indoor is able to kill the following bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Serratia marcescens.
Scroll down for more information.
Wet & Forget Indoor:
- Comes in a 2L ready-to-use bottle.
- Is bleach free.
- Cleans, deodorises and sanitises all in one.
- Kills odour-causing bacteria and helps inhibit regrowth of mould and mildew.
- Is a convenient, ready-to-use formula.
- Has an extendable trigger, with a 90cm hose.
- Has an adjustable nozzle with 2 spray settings.
- Requires no scrubbing.
- No strong or irritating fumes.
How to apply Wet & Forget Indoor
- Spray the entire surface with the ready-to-use trigger.
- Leave the product on the surface for about 10 minutes, then wipe it off.
- For general cleaning simply spray the surface and wipe off.
- To attach the trigger, remove the sticker and flip open the cap. The hose is coiled inside the sprayer, so pull it out to its full extension of approx 90cm. Firmly insert the hose tip into the bottle. Once the trigger is connected, make sure the nozzle is set to the “OFF” position after use, and transport the product upright as the product may leak through the breather hole.
For information on how to use the trigger nozzle, see the FAQs.
- For best results, eliminate the source of your moisture problem by keeping the area dry and clean.
- In areas with excessive exposure to moisture and humidity, such as bathrooms, repeat treatment every 7 days or as needed if new growth appears.
- In severe situations, you may need to take steps to cosmetically remove the mould and mildew stains.
- Wet & Forget Indoor will not remove mould in silicon and will not remove really dark mould in grout.
Learn more from our Blog posts about Wet & Forget
Wet & Forget Indoor can be used to treat the following surfaces:
- Bathroom fixtures
- Laminated surfaces
- Mobile homes
- Painted woodwork
- Plastic upholstery
- Rubbish bins
- Shower tiles
- Skirting boards
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I use Wet & Forget Indoor?
Use in damp areas such as bathrooms, showers, kitchens, basements, laundrys and other household areas. Wet & Forget Indoor can also be used in boats, campers and mobile homes.
Will Wet & Forget Indoor prevent mould and mildew?
Yes, once applied to the problem area, Wet & Forget Indoor will help to prevent any premature regrowth of mould and mildew.
Will Wet & Forget Indoor eliminate the musty smell associated with mould and mildew?
Yes, Wet & Forget Indoor will kill the mould and mildew, and eliminate the smell by killing the odour causing bacteria.
What do I do if new mould or mildew appears after the initial application?
If the mould and mildew continue to return, it probably means that the original source of the growth has not been corrected (such as water drainage systems or leaking pipes that cause continual dampness). Until this source has been addressed, mould growth will reoccur. To combat it, just reapply Wet & Forget Indoor to the problem area at least once a week.
Does Wet & Forget Indoor need to be diluted?
No, as it is a ready-to-use formula.
Will Wet & Forget Indoor remove mould from silicon?
Wet & Forget Indoor will not penetrate the silicon to remove mould that has grown underneath, but will remove any growth on the exterior surface of the silicon.
Will Wet & Forget Indoor remove mould from grout?
Wet & Forget Indoor will disinfect the area and lighten the stain, however it will not completely remove this stain.
How do I set-up the trigger sprayer?
The trigger nozzle has two spray settings: fan spray and jet spray. To change between them, twist the nozzle of the trigger sprayer to the JET or FAN setting. Always ensure that the nozzle is set to OFF when not being used to avoid leakages.
How to set up the Wet & Forget Indoor trigger nozzle
1. Remove sticker. Open flip cap.
2. Hose is coiled inside sprayer. Pull out and fully extend (approx 90cm).
3. Firmly insert hose tip until a click is heard
Note: Once sprayer is connected, transport upright as product may leak through the cap's breather hole.
My son lives out of home and came to visit. He needed some cleaning products and took all I had! The next morning he phones and says, "Mum, these products really work! I used the Wet & Forget Indoor to treat the furry mould in my room on the walls and in my wardrobe, I also sprayed it on my leather shoes, and it's all gone! The best part is that it isn't toxic and it doesn't stink like bleach! I got some overspray onto the carpet too, and it was fine! It didn't ruin it at all!"
The aluminium windows in our house cause a problem in winter when moisture forms on the glass due to condensation. The moisture sits in and on the sill and causes unsightly black mildew. I normally wait until summer to remove it, when it is dry, so I can use a wire brush and a vacuum. I purchased Wet & Forget Indoor from you and decided it was worth a try. After cleaning the sills last summer I sprayed your product on and in the sills. I now note that the windows are mildew free! Besides from the health benefit of not breathing in the grime and bacteria, I also no longer have a job to do. Another win for Wet & Forget.
Our lovely customer Sandra phoned in to place her regular Wet & Forget order and could not help but mention that she had bought and used our Wet & Forget Indoor with great success! She said, "It was amazing, I just sprayed it onto the dry surface, left for 10 minutes and it worked, the mildew was gone! I just had to let you know how good it is!