Did you know these interesting facts about Wet & Forget?
- Wet & Forget contains no bleach, acid or harmful chemicals and is biodegradable
- Wet & Forget kills lichen. For best results, spot spray the lichen clumps, leave 10-15 minutes and then respray the entire surface.
- If there is run off into garden beds it won't damage the plants as Wet & Forget is non systemic
- Overspray onto delicate plants may spot burn leaves, to avoid this, cover plants before spraying
- Wet & Forget has unlimited shelf life
- Wet & Forget is safe on any exterior surface
About Wet & Forget
Wet & Forget has been available in Australia for 15 years and in NZ for well over 30 years.
Unlike most products, Wet & Forget actually kills the mould spores and over time the growth will decompose and your surface area will be clean!
It's simply to use, just dilute into a pump sprayer, spray onto the dry surface, to the point of saturation.
No rain for 12 hours and the weathering will do the rest. It's that easy!
Black mould will take 4-6 months to decompose and green growth up to 2 weeks.
Wet & Forget has a residual to help stop premature re-growth.
Whether your path is slippery from green growth or just covered in unsightly black mould, Wet & Forget will remove it!
Wet & Forget can be used on any outdoor surface area, here are some examples:
- Painted surfaces, timber, concrete, sandstone
- Canvas awnings
- Polycarbonate roofs
- Roof tiles, terracotta, slate, concrete, and more
- Outdoor furniture, plastic, wood, wrought iron and stone
- Pavers, bricks, pool surrounds
- Eaves, down pipes, gutters
- Aluminium/Stainless steel
To shop or read about Wet & Forget, click here.