Did you know these interesting facts about Wet & Forget?
- Wet & Forget contains no bleach, acid or harmful chemicals and is biodegradable
- Wet & Forget kills lichen. For best results, spot spray the lichen clumps, leave 10-15 minutes and then respray the entire surface.
- If there is run off into garden beds it won't damage the plants as Wet & Forget is non systemic
- Overspray onto delicate plants may spot burn leaves, to avoid this, cover plants before spraying
- Wet & Forget has unlimited shelf life
- Wet & Forget is safe on any exterior surface
About Wet & Forget
Wet & Forget has been available in Australia for 15 years and in NZ for well over 30 years.
Unlike most products, Wet & Forget actually kills the mould spores and over time the growth will decompose and your surface area will be clean!
It's simply to use, just dilute into a pump sprayer, spray onto the dry surface, to the point of saturation.
No rain for 6 hours and the weathering will do the rest. It's that easy!
Black mould will take 4-6 months to decompose and green growth up to 2 weeks.
Wet & Forget has a residual to help stop premature re-growth.
Whether your path is slippery from green growth or just covered in unsightly black mould, Wet & Forget will remove it!
Wet & Forget can be used on any outdoor surface area, here are some examples:
- Painted surfaces, timber, concrete, sandstone
- Canvas awnings
- Polycarbonate roofs
- Roof tiles, terracotta, slate, concrete, and more
- Outdoor furniture, plastic, wood, wrought iron and stone
- Pavers, bricks, pool surrounds
- Eaves, down pipes, gutters
- Aluminium/Stainless steel
To shop or read about Wet & Forget, click here.